Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An Exciting Day!!!


Hi everyone,


So today was rather exciting for me! First of all there was no school...YAHOOH.


I went to Sick Kids in Toronto for my ear appointment and my brother Bryan also had a couple appointments...so that is basically what I was up to the whole day!


So when it was finally my appointment...which was after lunch the Doctor only saw me for like three minutes. Not a word of a lie! He looked in my ears told me that everything looked healthy and sent me to the nurses office. I had to go to the office because I GRADUATED from the hospital cause I'm going to have my birthday next week...I'm turning 18...AUGHHHHHH!!!!


So this was very exciting for me because I did not have to have another surgery and it was the first time that everything was actually healthy and all, so I was clearly overjoyed!


Oh and in the hospital there was still "Roll up the rim to win".....I lost.... :( Oh well I guess you can't win everything!


- Chris

4 comments: