Monday, April 20, 2009

24 Hour Fast!!


It all started on Friday morning, at 8 in the morning! (Actually at 7:40...but that is besides the point..:P) At 8 I started the 24 hours fast!!! This day was not like how I thought it would be...so let me tell you a bit about it! First of all I did school...BORING!!! But then it all started!!! During Spare I played rook and made SOME mistakes, but a LOT of good moves...although I never made it out of the negatives!

Later the amazing race began which was enjoyed by a lot of people and not liked by really lame people that have no school spirit at all...like seriously if you don't like it don't come and if your there make the best of it and have some fun!!

After the movie and presentation we played v-ball until around 2:30 (at least until very late)!!

Later when we were all snug in the art room ready for bed with the other 30 people in the room...it stank a lot..:P I managed to get 2 hours of sleep!!

Next thing I knew Mr. Navis was waking me up to help get ready for breakfast!!

The minuted krept by, but finally it was 8 and I began to eat!!

It was a truly rewarding experience, showing love for those who do not have as much as we do.

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for: the final numbers for the fast was around $12,ooo which was really awsome!!

- Chris

3 comments:

  1. 23 exclamation marks. I think this is a record Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit exclamation mark happy....i guess..lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to play rook.. hmmm.. I should learn possibly.

    AAHAHA. It stank alot eh? I bet alotta those 30 people farted.. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete