Thursday, March 26, 2009

Very Interesting...

So today was rather interesting...it all started at 12:15pm.

Jeremy, Kevin and I are riding in Marten's truck. When we merge onto the highway...that's when the problems started!!! Jeremy was trying to get it up to 100 but it only got up to 80km...barely!!! :) So then Jeremy's like..."This isn't good" and were just laughing are heads off as huge transports are trying to get around are rather slow, enormous, front ended vehicle....lol

Then Jeremy's like, "I'm getting off at Wilson Street" and so we did!!! Thankfully we were able to keep up to speed and get to chapters safe and sound....

So now that we were at chapters we "observed people".....COOL!!! (PS: That's all that was really interesting that happened there!!) + Irene came and said "Hi" so that was pretty cool!!!

Back in the truck we are going home...and due to the lack of shocks on the truck Kevin is burning himself with his hot chocolate...which of course is not Jeremy's fault at all....And then he's like "I'm going to take you guys on a little adventure" (Something like that) So we go down this little gravel road that i have never heard about or seen before and I am like wow....

Then we got back to school and I looked back on my day and was very happy with it...

5 comments:

  1. whooo! i was mentioned in your blog - i feel honoured :)

    you should post some of your character sketches sometime if you got any interesting ones...

    was the "little gravel road" Paddy Green?? off of Jerseyville Rd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was paddy green im pretty sure...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. k.. observing people actually sounds cool.. Next time I go to the mall it will be my main entertainment.. HAHA. but I'm gonna make myself look like a stalker.. I'll wear my guy sweater, have dark sunglasses.. and a newspaper. Then I'll look over the sunglasses and newspaper at people till they make eyecontact.
    if they don't look creepy I'm gonna wink at them or something.. AAAAHAHAAHHA.
    Then die laughing from their expression.. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw chris, I'm not actually weird :P
    It just may seem like it at times.. like right now. haha

    ReplyDelete