Friday, March 13, 2009

Seasons of Change

So this year seems to be going by fast..at least faster then other years! Life isn't ever going to be the same. I'm going to be an "Adult" next month and will no longer be considered an "infant" in Canada. Now I have always looked forward to growing up, but now, I'm not so sure...It's scary, I no longer know what the future holds, everything is going to change, it's going to be like my first day of school all over again..lol..but I won't talk about that! There are going to be some things about school that I will miss, but others I will be glad that they are over with!! I have always heard that change is good, but sometimes I feel like having life slow down and let us catch up with the changes before we have to go through with the next one. Oh well I hope that the future holds good experiences for me and all my friends who are going through the exact same reaction to change as I am!!!

2 comments:

  1. so what was your first day of school like? :P
    ya, change can be good sometimes when you are stuck in a rut, but you are right, it is scary too, not knowing what the future holds. at least we have the promises of God!

    "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first day of school was weird...Nick stared at me all science class and then they asked me if i was good at soccer...i later found out that i sucked...lol lets just say i was supper nervous and when everyone said their names i didn't remeber any of them...so ya to make a long story short it sucked...lol

    ReplyDelete