Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just an Update...

So Esther was like update your blog and I'm like :P.....

So tommorow my writers craft class is going to chapters!!!! YES We are going to be observing people...luckily we don't have to wear a uniform!! Which by the way I only have to wear it for 47 more days....:P

PS: Everyone don't try playing beethoven with your keyboard on your laptop...I did today and I felt kinda dumb...

So I am going to be volunteering in classroom's in my school...YES

But that is all for now...I will fill you all in on tommorow's chapters thingy!!

7 comments:

  1. lol about the beethoven thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that beethoven thing made me laugh.
    i wonder if juliet has also gotten her driving license.
    hahaha oh man. what a ridiculous class
    with you bw me and julia.
    better watch ur back we'll be bugging you for the next 47 days.
    muahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS While you're mentioning Beethoven, the word verification was 'proscelli' which reminded me of 'corelli' the composer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wish I had a keyboard on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAA I only wish I had a laptop, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA, you rock.
    I wish I had a keyboard on my laptop..
    wait.. maybe I can download one.. hahhaa, thanks to you now I'm gonna google it.

    ps. you observe people eh? so thats what they call stalkers nowadays eh? haha, jk :P

    ReplyDelete