Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer.

I was just listening to a song by Hillsong. Its called Majesty. This song is so meaningful for me because it talks about coming before God and telling Him that we are His and His alone! God laid down His life to save us. He chose to love us...doesn't that make us want to love Him also? Sadly many people choose to say NO. I do it myself sometimes. But God always has His ways of making sure that we know life without Him sucks big time! God is love and knows what is best for our lives! We should become humbled by his Majesty!

This reminds me of my Profession of Faith on May 23, 2010. My profession was this:

"I believe in Jesus Christ. He died on the cross to save me from all my sins. I am excited for the day when Jesus calls me to Himself and I will see my Saviour face to face praising Him for eternity. But until that day, I promise to obey God's law and be a servant unto you all and share in the communion of the saints praising and worshipping out awesome God forever!"

God is so GOOD!!

In Christ,

Chris Merkus


No comments:

Post a Comment