Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Everything is Swell

So I was just looking at the calendar and realized that my first semester of University is basically over.  Like less than three weeks and I will be writing my first ever Uni finals...don't know what to think about that.  This past Monday was the one month left date....if that makes sense...haha

And there is more good news....I haven't failed anything and don't plan to. Basically I am doing pretty good...but if I'm wanting to get into my teaching program I will have to work harder...somehow. End of story.

Also I have met sooo many people at University....like honestly sooo many great people.  I'm soo thankful that God has blessed me with friends so that these post-secondary years will be great.

God is sooo great!!!

Oh! This leads me to chapel which happens every single wednesday morning at Redeemer.  It is basically a mid-week recharge which is definitely needed during the midterm/paper writing season.

Well that's all.

2 comments:

  1. God IS so great! :D

    ps, congrats on not failing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, you said there might be a new post by the time I'm done.
    I think you aren't actually writing a new post though.
    But I think you should. Even if its two sentences. haha

    ReplyDelete